Our "Dreams of Wilderness" exhibition is open daily from 10am to 5pm!
Exceptions: We are open 10am to 2pm on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Give yourself plenty of time: it takes one to 1.5 hours to look around the exhibition properly. The exhibition has plenty to offer if you are in a rush too, however.
- Adults 8 € / Concession* 4 €
- Family 18 € (1-2 adults with up to 3 children under 18 years)
- Free entry for children under 7, on your birthday (0-100+ years) and chaperones (disabled ID “B”)
- Combined ticket 12 € (“Wildnis(t)räume” & NS Documentation Centre)
- Combined ticket, concession* 6 € (“Wildnis(t)räume” & NS Documentation Centre)
- Annual pass 26 € (for specific individual only, valid for one year from date of person)
- Annual pass, concession* 13 € (for specific individual only, valid for one year from date of person)
- Annual family pass 58 € (for specific individuals only, valid for one year from date of person)
*Concessions for school pupils, students, trainees, military service personnel, FÖJ/ FSJ/ BFD participants, people with a severely disabled ID, recipients of unemployment benefit (type I and II), income support or asylum seekers’ benefit
10% discount for owners of the GuestCard, guests of National Park hosts, owners of family passes for Euskirchen, Düren, StädteRegion Aachen and Heimbach
50% discount for everyone who takes part in a carriage ride, a forest guide tour or a tour of the historical site at Vogelsang IP.
Gift vouchers can be purchased from the visitor information centre at the Forum Vogelsang IP.
Please note that animals are not allowed in the exhibition.